Enter our contest for a chance to win the newly released Blu-ray/DVD combo of one of the greatest movies on earth, Casablanca (1942). Here’s how it works: We present five short lists of three movies each; each list has a certain character actor in common. Name the character actor who appeared in all three of the movies mentioned and we’ll try to make your life a little happier.
Here are the movies—what is the name of the player?
1. They Died with Their Boots On (1941), Christmas in Connecticut (1945), Flamingo Road (1949)
2. All Through the Night (1941), Arsenic and Old Lace (1944), My Favorite Brunette (1947)
3. National Velvet (1944), Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953), The Sound of Music (1965)
4. Ball of Fire (1941), Romance on the High Seas (1948), In the Good Old Summertime (1949)
5. Wife vs. Secretary (1936), Knute Rockne All American (1940), The Searchers (1956)
Click here to submit your answers, and be sure to type "contest" in the subject line. In case of a tie, the persons with the highest number of correct answers will be entered in a random drawing to determine the winner. Entries must be received by 11:59 EST, Friday, April 13, 2012.